For this fall 2014, Maison Clarins arrives with a new foundation. 3 shades for three makeup results.
Instant Light Complexion Illuminating Base
Here is the basis for a perfect complexion, all day. A formula combining care, to moisturize and soothe the skin, and make-up, to naturally illuminate and correct the complexion.
• The new “High-Lumitech” complex awakens the complexion’s radiance and corrects small imperfections.
• Three ultra-sensory textures that deposit a corrective and beautifying veil of light on the skin:
- Pink, illuminates all skin tones
- Champagne, corrects redness
- Peach, revives the radiance of medium to dark skin
• Easy and quick to apply: in a few seconds, the complexion is naturally luminous, sublimated while transparency. The skin regains vitality, freshness and suppleness. This is the basis for a perfect complexion, all day long. A formula combining care, to moisturize and soothe the skin, and make-up, to naturally illuminate and correct the complexion.
How to use Clarins Minute Radiance Illuminating Primer:
Use alone, before foundation or mixed with foundation.
Composition of the Minute Radiance Illuminating Base:
- New “High-Lumitech Complex”: Illuminates, Corrects imperfections.
- Madagascar katafray extract: Hydrates.
- Active Sensitive Skin: Soothes.
- White tea and lampshade extracts: Protect against the harmful effects of pollution and free radicals.
Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.